HITCHED: Sabrina & Ben


There comes a time in every young woman's life when all her friends decide to get married at once. This year was that year for me. 

You never forget your first bridesmaid experience and 2015 was the year I had the distinct honor of being a bridesmaid for one of my bestest and the love of her life - Sabrina & Ben.



Sabrina married Ben on her 30th birthday in 2015 after dating for nearly a decade. Though no one would describe their wedding day as smooth sailing, the love that these two share is one of those rare loves that has only grown as they've both grown. It's been a constant in all of our lives, not just theirs, so being a part of the day was magic - even if I didn't get to take as many pictures as I would have liked to. Still managed to get some great shots before the party kicked off full swing.












xxs

ON INSTAGRAM