HITCHED: Tanja & Duncan



2015 welcomed another beautiful couple to wedded bliss: my friend Tanja and her shiny new hubby Duncan with me as a guest and my camera in polite guest mode. 


These two lovebirds call beautiful Scotland home so it was inevitable the wedding would be held in there. Edinburgh is one of my favorite cities in the world and I was lucky enough to be invited along to celebrate their union and spend an extended weekend in Edinburgh as a bonus. 


The bride's favourite colour is red and it showed throughout the wedding decor and the bridal party outfitting. The ceremony was indoors with drinks out in the gardens before dinner.













It was a beautiful day with beautiful people and so much love in the air. Here's to a million more laughs guys! 


xxs

ON INSTAGRAM