11.2.15

INSTAGRAM LOVE-IN



If you aren't on Instagram, you really should consider it. If you follow the right people, it can be a beautiful visual mini escape from a crappy day. I've been trying to capture London in different ways hence the lack of consistency (haha) but once I find my style, the sky will be the limit.

No literally.




For those of you who follow me on Instagram already (thanks!), you'll probably have noticed the stream of imagery that's peppered your newsfeed. This blog has brought on an obsession with photography for me and I've especially been loving my new iPhone camera which has made taking impromptu pictures of this beautiful city so much more fun.

If you're not already a viewer of my feed, here are a few of the ones I've taken recently that I've fallen in love with. 

http://instagram.com/lumeelumes







And a cheeky one from last autumn in New York city.


I'm always looking for new accounts to follow so leave your Instagram username in the comments and I'll give you a follow!


xxs


SHARE:
Blogger Template by pipdig