16.5.15

SPOTTED: CONCRETE JUNGLE PRINCESS


I don't mean to brag but my friends are hot. Like really hot. I would blame bias but it's clear to see. When my Northern chums come to town, they bring everything to town. This was one of those days it was broughten.



I've known Steph for years and she's is a little stunner with a knack for knowing her body and what works for it better than anyone I've ever met. On her last visit to London, we stayed in Soho and the girls were able to take advantage of the launch of a new Monki store on Carnaby Street.


Of all the items purchased that day, we could not get enough of this kaftan. It's the Farida Kaftan and with the store launch Steph scored it at 20% off. The discount is gone but you can take a look at the kaftan here.


It really does speak for itself and being as bold as it is can be dressed up or in Steph's case down. Steph paired it with basics leggings and a black tank top, white Converse, and a leatherette headband.


The necklace is and oldie but a goodie from Boohoo.com and it's one I've had for ages. It went so well with the outfit we had to add it to the mix.


As a budding photoblogger (is that a word??), photographing lovely people is quickly becoming one of my favorite pasttimes. Photographing your friends is THAT much better.



And of course, no Steph outfit is complete without sparkle. After failing to decide which one bracelet she wanted to wear, she panicked and put them all on. Sure looks good to me.


Xxs
SHARE:
Blogger Template by pipdig