4.8.15

OUTFIT OF THE DAY #3


I mentioned a while ago I wanted more fashion on this blog of ours and I've FINALLY pulled my finger out to do something about it. I should start by saying I'm lucky enough to work in a place where suits are no where to be found. This really does open my wardrobe wide open...

The biggest pro of working in a casual office environment is obvious, you can wear whatever you like (bearing in mind your personal brand). Biggest con is the absolute AGE it can take in the mornings to get dressed.

I've tried to fill my closet with comfortable bits and bobs that in theory should (in theory) come together pretty easily. This one is one of my favorites.

The dreaded chest gap




Top
Mango
*The shirt is hot but the chest does gape so be warned larger chested friends.

Trousers
H&M

Shoes
French Connection

Necklace
Miss Selfridge




This is one of my favorites however the shirt is soooo annoying sometimes with the gaping. In principle, you get what I was trying to do here with this outfit. 

Let me know if you have have tricks up your sleeve for preventing the dreaded shirt gap.

xxs
SHARE:
Blogger Template by pipdig