11.8.15

OUTFIT OF THE DAY #4


Who ever loved that loved not at first sight?
- Shakespeare, As You Like It

 This is one of my favorite bits of costume jewelry, it's a faux gold necklace from Accessorize and I bought it a few years ago. As it's faded through the years, it's gone from gold coloured to a bronzey almost rose gold...from afar hehe.

Today's outfit is pretty simple for summer. I had meetings this day and it was boiling hot outside but freezing inside. I wore this with flats and put the heels on for my meeting (with leggings to combat the A/C).




 Top
Matalan

Skirt
H&M



This is a great day to night outfit, it's simple and you can make it as dressed up or dressed down as the occasion calls for. Plus, the flowers remind me of the summers I wish we had...

xxs




SHARE:
Blogger Template by pipdig