8.2.16

MAC'S DIVA


There comes a time in every girl's life when she purchases her first item from Mac Cosmetics and uncovers a whole new world full of magical little pots filled with colourful potential. Ok maybe not every girl ha. This girl for sure though.

I don't buy makeup as often as I used to but when I do it's usually from U.S. duty free on my way back to the UK - definitely the best time to buy as you don't pay any tax and the currency is usually in GBP's favour by the way.

In upcoming posts, I'll be working through my collection to show you guys what some of my favorite shades are and what they look like on a real life human. Plus it's giving me an excuse to actually start wearing them more often...so they'll run out and I can buy more!  :)



This shade is called Diva. It goes on matte so you'll want to make sure your lips are exfoliated and flake free before you apply. Otherwise it'll peel and you'll look like a crazy person.

It's gorgeous and understated and definitely in my top 3.

xxs
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig