21.3.14

Odd Future's The Internet - Ultimate Playlist

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you my band of the moment - The Internet.



Press play...



Until a few months ago, the only Odd Future cats I had ever heard of were Frank Ocean (LOVE) and Tyler, The Creator. Tyler was actually introduced to me by my brother who, knowing how easily I get grossed out, made me watch Tyler's Yonkers video. Watch it if you dare.

Anyway, somewhere in Odd Future seemingly endless pool of talent lies The Internet. These guys are legit.

I first heard them on BET when they released 'Dontcha' from their latest album. Was doing chores at the time with the TV on in the background, had to shazam the song when I realised I had begun to crypt walk - so dope! Oh and by the by I'm bring dope back so...you know...get with it. Anyway, if you haven't heard of them, I encourage you to give them a little listen.

I've put together my personal 'best of' playlist for you. Their music is kinda soulful but with a synth and almost disco-ey edge. It's so hard to describe because each song is so different. These guys cross all kinds of boundaries, musically and lyrically. You'll see what I mean lol.

Check it out either way, let me know what you think!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig