11.1.16

LONDON EATS: KOPAPA


Kopapa comes from the Maori meaning for a gathering of food...loosely. From the outside you wouldn't think such treasures lie within with it's deceptively low key exterior. You would be very wrong. 
Kopapa offers everything a huge variety food from sharing plates to light salads to full on meals. I meant to post this AGES ago and it's been that long that I don't remember what all the different dishes are! Mega blogger-fail. 

I will say however that I have had lunch and dinner here and the decor is great, clean and well thought out for both types of vibes. The food is plentiful and you can choose to eat light and well or eat loads and well. And of course it all looks great!



This squid salad jumble was my least favorite so give it a miss if you go. Everything else was gorgeous. 






xxs

SHARE:
Blogger Template by pipdig